The Bio Cellulose series is one of Timeless Truth’s unique products. The Nano Technology and the Bio Cellulose system have long been applied in medicine for cardiovascular repair and artificial skin for skin burn damage. The Bio Cellulose system is made of natural fiber with diameter 1/300 of the regular facial mask. The short fibers cross with each other to form a firm, soft and elastic 3D fiber layer. Not only can it applies on your skin like a second skin layer, but is also delivers more nutritious ingredients into the skin than traditional masks.
- 2015 Beauty Awards Best Anti-Ageing Product – GOLD
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Smooth, lift and tighten the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not tested on animals
- Paraben free
CLOTH: Bio Cellulose
Wind back the years with our Bee Venom Miracle Mask! Bee venom is long used in ancient medicine – nature’s alternative to Botox that stimulates the body’s production of collagen and elastin to smooth, lift and tighten skin. The venom also contains a compound called melittin, which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.Together with royal jelly, ‘the elixir of youth’, and the nourishment of the queen bee we have an amazing combination.
- Volume: 30 ml
- Bio cellulose cloth is made of nano scopic fibre, this fibre can naturally vary in thickness but in no way does this affect its efficiency or action
- Manufactured date: See the back of the package
- Storage life: 3 years
- Country of origin: Taiwan
- Use after face cleansing.
- Remove protective material from both sides of the mask.
- Place the mask over the face, starting from the chin area. Adjust mask to align the center of the mask with the center of the skin contours positioning openings for eyes and mouth.
- Press the mask lightly with both hands until it adheres completely.
- Remove mask after 15 – 20 minutes and gently massage the remaining essence into skin. Post cleansing is not needed.
- Apply skincare products thereafter to lock in moisture.
- The mask is recommended to use 3 times a week or as needed.
- For external use only.
- In case of skin irritation occurs, the application stopped immediately.
- Avoid applying mask on wounded, inflamed or other uncomfortable skin parts.
- To maintain freshness, efficacy and quality apply the mask immediately after opening.
- Each mask is intended for single use only. Never use the same mask several times.
- Please keep products out of the reach of children.